Registered Building Surveyors Malaysia | Chartered Building Surveyors Malaysia
P-CON Building Surveyors Sdn. Bhd. is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Building Surveying Consultancy Company in Malaysia, which originated from BSC Building Surveyors & Consultants, a partnership surveying company in year 2005 and fully-established later in 2008.
P-CON provides professional and independent building surveying services for for all types of properties/ structures for contractors, developers, real estate investors, building owners, building buyers as well as tenants.
We had obtained:
- MS ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Management System under Building Surveying Services in May 2014.
- Upgraded to MS 9001:2015 in April 2017 (certificate no.: 514232Q).
We had registered under:
- Ministry of Finance Malaysia (MOF) in January 2016 (Reg. no. 465-02040969).
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) in March 2016 (Reg. no. 0120160323-WP172329).
- Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (MATRADE) in 2019 (Reg. no. 546011).
P-CON was awarded the Malaysia Best Building Surveying Consultant Award for 2015 – 2016 by The Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia (RISM) in March 2016.
- Dilapidation Survey / Pre-Construction Condition Survey
- Due Diligence Survey / Pre-Purchase Building Survey
- Building Condition Survey / Defects Survey
- Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) Audit
REAL-TIME Instrumentation Monitoring
Real-Time Building and Ground Movement Monitoring
Real-Time Structural Tilt Monitoring
Real-Time Crack Monitoring
- Pre-Leasing Condition Survey
- Structural Condition Survey
- Property Damage Due to Construction and Development
- Registered Building Surveyor of The Malaysian Association of Registered Building Surveyors (MyRBS).
- Registered Member of the Royal Institution of Surveyors, Malaysia (RISM).
- Chartered Building Surveyor of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors United Kingdom (RICS).
- Chartered Building Engineer of Chartered Association of Building Engineers, United Kingdom (CABE).
- Incorporated Member of The Chartered Institute of Building, United Kingdom (CIOB).